Thursday 4 August 2011

Let the Leo Meet the Lion. Finally feeling a Connection.

This week's entry was regarded in retrospect to my birthday week, the week focused upon celebrating the time I popped out of my mother's mouth...As my 21st birth was such a momentous occasion, it consisted of five days worth of celebrating with boxes of celebrations, I was prevented from updating my blog due to such shoddy merriments.

I know I keep saying that I feel as though I am bonding more with my horoscope, (although I am probably sensing a greater connection with my blog) but I really feel something for this week's entry. I could go all the way with this entry...Nonetheless, as it's the entry associated with my birthday I do not want to eliminate the essence of birthday joy through my pessimistic views upon horoscopes ,so I am most likely forcing connections and building bridges. I need to be a deluded horoscope believer at some point, right? Why not make the connection with my horoscope, on my birthday week? It is most likely the only time a bond will occur with my horoscope, during the year of blogging on horoscopes, so I need to make it special. Afterall, I am still high on helium, alcohol and sugar so I can be excused for wanting a relationship with my horoscope, for this week only!

Here is a typical lion, I mean line, used to introduce people at partys,"Leo, this is Lion. Lion, this is Leo". (Pun intended- shows the connection I made with my horoscope during party week). Well I though it was clever!

24/07/2011
P.S My birthday was July 26th, just incase any reader wished to wish me a "Happy Birthday!"

Because this week's New Moon falls in your birth sign, it looks like a special week, the kind when self-belief makes all things possible. It's also the kind of week when, if there is a new direction that you want to explore or a new way of life you want to experience, little things like lack of money must not hold you back. Besides, with the added benefit of intelligent Mercury moving in your favour on the financial front you should soon be able to find a solution to any cashflow  problems. Venus, planet of love and harmony, in your sign from Thursday, adds the final touch to a near perfect week, in which you feel at one with the world. And if the world does not feel at one with you, well, not everyon can be as gracious and giving as you are. Just make sure you don't give too much-your reserves of love are not unlimited.


It looks like a special week, the kind when self-belief makes all things possible. Last week...last week was a special week. I had the most enjoyable birthday, and I don't normally like birthdays. My friends and family were the ones who made it special, so I do not know where self belief comes into play. However, I did arrange my birthday meal... trip to the theatre... and birthday party... I would not have had a special week , if it wasn't for my own self-belief in being able to make a few plans and contact a few friends. Sorry, I couldn't stick to the gushy stuff for too long!

 Little things like lack of money did not hold me back last week. Daddy paid for my birthday meal ,and my yacht, new horse and porche. The trip to the theatre to regarde Le Lion King  had already been paid for (I know- I could have been more intellectual and seen Shrek the Musical). In addition, my party had offically made me bankrupt. Therefore, lack of money was not an issue, as I was already skint in favour of my birthday week. Horoscope- you are so flexible this week. Maybe your predicitve accuracy compensates for my lack of funds? Well, I want my money back!

...financial front you should soon be able to find a solution to any cashflow  problems. OH HI PAYDAY! OH HI BIRTHDAY MONEY! OH HI DEPOSIT BACK FROM MY OLD FLAT! These wealthy events occured during my birthday week. I do not feel like emphasising the predictive pattern anymore here.

Venus, planet of love and harmony, in your sign from Thursday, adds the final touch to a near perfect week, in which you feel at one with the world. My buffday Parrrtttttttyyyyy was on Thursday, and I touched everyone there. I was hoping it would turn into a mass orgy, but sadly this did not happen, so I could not entirely feel at one with the world.Nonetheless, the planet of love arrived on Thursday in a bundle of love, due to the presence of my friends at my PARRRTTYYYY!! If I had not have felt hungover on Friday, then it would have been a near perfect week as I would have felt like a daisy at one with the world. I felt at one with my guts, that's for sure. Guts-World-same difference.


And if the world does not feel at one with you, well, not everyone can be as gracious and giving as you. Nobody is as gracious or as giving as me, so don't give me that one! You condescending entry. I jest. I am pretty sure everyone felt at one with me on Thursday. Afterall, I was dressed as Mr Blobby for my Party, and everyone has a fetish for Blobby. Nobody could keep their hands off me. Mr Blobby is so gracious in his presence and giving of his chubness. Therefore, nobody is as giving as me. I don' take it back, as I did suggest a Blobby orgy on several occassions!

Just make sure you don't give too much-your reserves of love are not unlimited. But Blobby's chubbess is unlimited, so it is all good.


I  finally felt at one with my horoscope during my Birthday week. It obviously did not want to be an individual who did not feel at one with me, or feel less giving than me. It was finally so caring...Selfish horoscope. That's right it's all about you. You always have to steal my thunder. Just when I thought we were at one, because it was my birthday week, we are acutally at one because you want to be better than me! We are over!!

Same time next week??

No comments:

Post a Comment